At Peppermint Recruitment, we treat our candidates as customers.
Searching for a new job can be a stressful time for anyone. Whether you are a graduate looking for your first position, or an experienced candidate looking for your next career opportunity, we are here to help. Our team provides a high level service to prospective candidates and do all we can to ensure that the job application process is made as easy as possible. We will support you throughout, from initial telephone conversation to starting your new job. A member of the team will also contact you after you have started a new position, just to ensure that you have settled in.
Get in touch today to find out how Peppermint Recruitment can help.
Here is what you can expect:
- Initial telephone conversation to discuss your next career move and suitable opportunities
- Provision of relevant job description and company information
- Follow up to determine interest in proposed opportunities
- Submission of CV to prospective clients
- Feedback from clients provided, regardless of outcome
- Interviews arranged and full interview information provided via email
- Further communication prior to interview to ensure you are happy with everything
- Contact after interview to gain your feedback
- Liaison with client to determine their interview feedback
- If successful, details of any offer communicated clearly by telephone and then by email
- Assistance in arranging start dates and contractual paperwork